This course introduces the fundamental concepts of 2D and 3D computer graphics for games. The course focusses on the essential skills and knowledge required to actively participate as a game artist in a game production environment. You will engage with and apply techniques and workflow methods commonly used in the games industry, acquiring the skills needed to design and create 3D game assets and communicate visual style effectively.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.