In this course, you will be introduced to the disciplines of epidemiology and biostatistics. You will design epidemiological studies to answer research questions, and use basic statistical concepts and methods to collect and analyse quantitative data. You will develop practical skills in applying epidemiological and biostatistical concepts, and in evaluating epidemiological research findings relevant to your professional area.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.