This course challenges you to implement appropriate communication strategies while performing a comprehensive patient assessment. A clinical systems approach is used in assessing body systems and regions to find abnormalities in health status. The content links knowledge of clinical sciences, anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology and statistics to enable you to undertake a comprehensive health assessment and formulate a statement of health status.
- LFS112 and LFS122 and PAR103 and enrolled in Program SC395 or SC355
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.