This foundation course introduces you to the application of knowledge and skills developed in PAR101. You will develop commencing clinical knowledge, skills and judgement required to assess individuals experiencing common health emergencies. Case based learning, simulated scenarios and practical skills workshops will be used to develop these skills.
- PAR101 and enrolled in Program AB101, SC395, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.