This competency-based course is designed for you to develop and demonstrate core generic skills for occupational therapists, prosthetists or orthotists including group facilitation, splinting, communication skills, and interviewing techniques. A key component of this course is your development of safe manual handling procedures. You will also extend your skills in profession-specific activities (e.g., environmental modifications, splinting, outcome measures, wheelchair prescription).
- (LFS122 and (OCC102 or HLT102) and enrolled in Program (SC367 and Prosthetics & Orthotics major) or SC440
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
View the current course outline for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.