The course is the culmination of the honours research pathway for the Bachelor of Dietetics. You will develop professional competencies relevant to research practice. You will finalise collection, analysis, and interpretation of the data relevant to your research study. You will subsequently produce an honours thesis that includes a manuscript suitable for submission to a peer-reviewed journal as the write up of your research outcomes.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and NUT333, NUT312, NUT302, NUT361 and NUT301 and enrolled in SC302 Honours Pathway or SC406 Research Pathway
- ADR401 and RES401
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.