This course develops your skills for community/public health nutrition. It is based on the socio-ecological approach to practice. You will develop the knowledge and skills needed for practice in community and public health nutrition settings, including nutrition program planning and management. This course will review population-based nutrition promotion strategies in different settings. You will have the opportunity to develop and plan evaluation for a nutrition project during the course.
- (NUT306 or NUT352) and NUT205
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.