This course, undertaken in the final year of your Bachelor of Nutrition, provides you with a structured work integrated learning experience. You will develop and apply knowledge, skills and competencies appropriate to professional nutrition practice. You will undertake supervised work integrated learning of at least 75 hours with a pre-determined organisation. Throughout your practicum you will conduct a nutrition project and reflect on your learning and practice. At the completion of your placement you will need to demonstrate skills the meet the Nutrition Science Competencies for Australian Undergraduate Students, whilst incorporating ethical and professional behaviour.
- NUT303 and enrolled in Program SC354
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.