This practical course will assist you in developing the skills required for designing, producing and evaluating menus for diverse population groups. Provided as an intensive, you will take part in a combination of classroom activities and kitchen workshops. You will learn how to design, prepare and evaluate an appropriate menu and modify recipes for special dietary requirements, and be given an introduction to basic cookery skills which will enable you to cook and prepare foods that have high sensory appeal.
- (NUT202 or NUT203) and NUT201
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.