This course introduces you to the discipline and practice of Public health nutrition (PHN). You will develop knowledge and skills needed for practice in PHN, with a specific emphasis on needs assessment and problem & determinant analysis. You will also develop knowledge of and skills in evidence based practice. A socio-ecological lens will underpin practice frameworks to provide the basis for exploring the determinants of PHN problems.
- (NUT211 or NUT102) and PUB112
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.