This course introduces you to the field of nutrition including a focus on nutrition practice and career pathways, how knowledge in nutrition is developed, the many ways healthy diets can be defined and major nutrition related issues affecting the Australian population. You will develop some basic nutrition knowledge, skills in assessing sources of nutrition information and explore potential career options and consider specialisation within the rest of your degree.
- Enrolled in Program SC019, SC354 or AB101
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.