This course is designed to ensure you have the essential working knowledge for problem-solving in basic calculus to support mathematics topics in science and engineering. You will develop the technical skills needed for differentiation, integration and their applications, as well as several techniques for solving first order differential equations through applications.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3-2: Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.