Haematology is the area of general pathology that is concerned with diseases that affect the blood, such as blood clotting disorders, anaemia, haemophilia, lymphoma, leukaemia and haemoglobinopathies. This course builds on the fundamentals of haematology developed in the first-year course, MLS110 Haematology. After completing this course, you should be able to recognise critical limits and conditions associated with the major haematological tests conducted in pathology services.
- MLS110 and enrolled in Program SC211, SC355 or SC357
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.