Managing the quality of products, services and processes is vital for business success. This course will focus on principles, practices, and tools associated with contemporary quality management. You will learn qualitative and quantitative approaches for identifying, analysing and understanding the impacts of quality management in an organisation.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- South Bank: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.