Thermofluids studies the fundamental concepts of energy as well as how they are related to fluid mechanics and heat transfer. Proficient engineers require a strong fundamental understanding of thermofluids and its applications. In this course, you will learn and apply basic concepts of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and heat transfer through a variety of learning methods and assessment types.
- MTH102 or MTH103 and enrolled in Program SC404, SC405, SC410, SC411 or SC425
- MEC2101(USQ course) or ENG204
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.