This course gives you the opportunity to participate in the daily work of a lawyer and to compare that experience with the knowledge and skills acquired at Law School. You will observe how successful legal practice requires integration of knowledge gained in individual courses with the capacity to consider the human and commercial context in which legal issues arise. This will enhance opportunities for critical and creative thinking and ethical understanding. You will utilise your graduate level information literacy, organisation and communication skills working in a complex legal environment.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and completed 12 Law courses and a GPA of 4.5 or above
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.