In this course you will be guided by a practising solicitor in a simulated work environment for 3 hours a week. During this time you will have the opportunity to observe and participate in the provision of legal assistance to clients of the Suncoast Community Legal Service. In conjunction with a practising solicitor you will be involved in client interviews, conducting legal research, preparing legal advice and drafting correspondence. This course will develop your practical skills and your understanding of the daily life of a legal practitioner.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and 96 units of LAW courses.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.