In this course you will be guided by a practising solicitor in a simulated work environment for 3 hours a week. During this time you will have the opportunity to observe and participate in simulated legal practice. In conjunction with a qualified lawyer you will have the opportunity to interview clients, prepare and deliver legal advice, draft legal documents and play a role in court proceedings. This course will develop your skills and understanding of the daily life of a legal practitioner.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and 96 units of LAW courses.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.