The course examines the skills and techniques employed by advocates, in preparation for appearances in court and other settings. This course will introduce you to the fundamental principles of practice as an advocate. You will study case preparation, written and oral advocacy techniques, appellate advocacy and the ethical duties relating to practice as an advocate in dealings with opponents, courts and tribunals. The course will prepare you for practice as an advocate and for participation in mooting and other competitions.
- LAW104 and enrolled in any Law Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.