In this course you will enhance and build upon your knowledge of the law as it relates to children (minors). You will study legal and ethical issues relating to children including child protection; children's decision-making; and criminal responsibility. Along with Australian law, you will examine international and human rights perspectives and specific issues affecting First Nations children.
- LAW102 and LAW202 and LAW104 and enrolled in any Law Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.