This course introduces you to the fundamentals of commercial law, with emphasis on the Australian approach. We will examine key concepts in the lifecycle of commercial transactions, including personal property and its securitisation, laws regulating the sale of goods domestically and internationally, Australian consumer protection provisions, bankruptcy, guarantees, and insurance. Commercial dispute resolution processes and practices, including alternative dispute resolution, will also be canvassed.
- LAW204 and enrolled in any Law Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.