Information technologies are used in every business today, mostly for improving efficiency and effectiveness of routine tasks, to gain a competitive advantage. This course provides managers and administrators, who are the users of such technologies, with an understanding of the managerial and basic technical issues associated with the use and implementation of these technologies. This course explores aspects of information and communication technology that are significant to corporate information systems management, including databases, data security, data communication and emerging trends.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program or (enrolled in Program SC410 or SC411 and 280 units completed towards either of these programs)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 2
- Online: Session 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
View the current course outline for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.