In this capstone course you will build upon the ICT knowledge gained throughout the degree program by developing skills in enterprise architecture planning (EAP) and in enterprise application integration (EAI). Using EAP, you will learn to create architectures that define and describe the data, applications, and technology needed to support organisations. In applying EAI, you will gain experience in creating strategic business solutions using Web services and middleware to integrate the functionality of an organisation's existing applications, commercial packaged applications, and new code.
- ICT112 and (ICT211 or ICT220 or ICT221)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.