This course builds on the material in the introductory computer networks course and further explores the technologies that form the basis of modern and future wireless networks. This course examines the protocols, standards and hardware that are enabling current trends in wireless communications systems. This knowledge is essential for careers in the areas of distributed systems and network design and planning.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.