This purpose of this course is to support the development of collaboration and teamwork skills. The course will explore human resource management frameworks that provide strategies for improving team synergy and performance. The content will focus on enabling human capital in a team setting and include contemporary approaches for operating in a virtual environment. The learning outcomes of this course are widely considered key employability skills and are associated with career success.
- Completed 192 units towards your Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.