This course will develop your knowledge of Indigenous-community controlled models of healthcare, and skills for effective delivery of comprehensive primary healthcare with Indigenous Australians in urban, rural and remote settings. The delivery of culturally safe healthcare requires you to have knowledge and skills for effectively engaging and communicating with Indigenous health workers, families and communities and working within interdisciplinary healthcare teams. You will apply a community controlled model of health to develop a response to an Indigenous health and wellbeing issue.
- HLT150 or SCS130 or OCC102
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.