This course is a history of popular culture in Australia over the 20th and 21st centuries. It deals with material culture, the spoken and performative culture, and expressions of culture in print. This introductory level course will introduce the skills and concepts that will be built upon in upper level courses (i.e. finding, interpreting and utilising primary and secondary sources, and building sound academic arguments).
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4C
- Tuition fee
- 1.4C: History, Indigenous Studies, Legal, Just and Law Enfor nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.