You are placed in planning organisations in which staff commit to a mentoring program supporting you while you work for a period of 4 - 5 weeks (160 hours). Before your placement, you will consider what issues you need to think about while on placement. These issues will then be reconsidered in post placement sessions in which students share their experiences with each other. The course will build your skills as a reflective practitioner in the planning discipline and familiarise you with workplace practices you need to think about while on placement.
- ENP355 and ENP336 and ENP365 and ENP311 and ENP411 and enrolled in Program AR406
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 8, Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.