In this course you will apply knowledge and techniques to design software and hardware for microcomputer systems, interfaces and applications. You will integrate microcomputer architecture; C language programming; I/O methods and interface techniques to develop structures and software for 8-bit microprocessors.
- ELC205 and Course Coordinator Consent Required
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.