Control systems are used to attain increased productivity and better performance of a system. In this course, you gain an understanding of the expediency and application of control systems engineering. You will be introduced to the fundamental elements of control theory and its application in industrial control systems. You will use this knowledge of mathematical theories to develop advanced methods to design, model and analyze control theories and apply your modeling and analysis skills to design and solve the problem of control systems.
- MTH201 and enrolled in Program SC404, SC405, SC410, SC411, SC425
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.