Engineers need to work with both analog and digital electronic systems. In this course you will further explore digital circuits and systems that were introduced in Digital Logic and Computer Programming (ELC200). The course will develop your understanding and knowledge of more advanced topics in AC and DC circuits including analogue amplifiers, rectifiers and converters. You will participate in laboratory work involving hardware experiments and simulation tools to analyse and design/develop more complex analogue electronic systems.
- ELC200 and must be enrolled in Program SC404, SC405, SC410, SC411, SC425 or SC305
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.