Electrical circuits and systems form the basis of providing power in industrial and other applications. In this course you will learn how to design and analyse electrical circuits and systems and undertake measurement and troubleshooting. You will learn about capacitance, resistance and inductance; electric and magnetic fields; and electric circuits. Through hands-on electrical engineering projects and instruction from academic and industry experts, you will develop the essential skills and knowledge necessary for professional practice.
- ENG103 and must be enrolled in Program SC404, SC405, SC410, SC411 or SC425
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.