Electronic components are embedded into devices to make our lives easier, better and smarter. In this course you will develop your understanding of the theory, design and applications of analog circuits and electronic devices. Through a series of application-oriented topics, you will expand your foundational concepts and skills to be able to design and implement electronic-based devices and engineering systems. You will actively learn the content and skills through a series of scaffolded lectures, guest lectures, tutorials and laboratory tasks.
- ENG103 and must be enrolled in Program SC404, SC405, SC410, SC411, SC425 or SC305
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.