This course is designed to develop specialised knowledge of, and facilitate your professional orientation to, school teaching through a 10 day Professional Experience (PEx) placement. You will critically analyse, reflect on, synthesise and evaluate broader perspectives related to the role of the teacher, learning theory, human development, and the history and nature of schooling. These include ethical and professional requirements such as the USC Code of Conduct, Australian Professional Standards for Teachers, observation skills and preparation for teaching mini-lessons in your first PEx.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.