In this course, you will use a critical lens to analyse literature, programs and principles that underpin current Health and Physical Education (HPE) issues and initiatives, and use this analysis to plan for implementation. Through the application of advanced technical skills, you will design, plan and reflect on teaching HPE in specific primary school contexts. You will also learn to create learning experiences and solutions that ensure environments are safe and inclusive, and that encourage parental, school and wider community engagement to support the primary school learner.
- Enrolled in Program ED707
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.