You will investigate the Australian Curriculum: The Arts (Dance, Drama, Media Arts, Music, Visual Art) in the Primary school. You will critically reflect on and engage with theory, research, curriculum and policy to develop your understanding of how the arts may be used to responds to the needs of diverse learners within your classroom including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander learners. You will work collaboratively to design arts learning experiences to your colleagues that demonstrates your understanding of the content, teaching and assessment strategies for the Arts learning area.
- Enrolled in Program ED707
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.