During this course you will explore and evaluate scientific concepts to build your science literacy and proficiency as a primary school science teacher. You will engage in activities and investigations that explore science disciplinary content knowledge and master the pedagogy of science. You will investigate and critically analyse the Australian Curriculum: Science by exploring and researching the links between the curriculum strands, science Big Ideas in chemical and physical sciences & science classroom activities.
- Enrolled in Program ED707
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.