This leadership course is for those aspiring to lead the development and continuous improvement of learning communities. Globalisation, diverse needs of clientele and the ever - increasing pace of change continue to impact on every learning environment. This four - module course highlights current research findings, policy changes, leadership theories and organisational change models which can be applied to your specific learning context. This course will be delivered through either an intensive six - day block or by course work over 13 weeks.
- Enrolled in Program ED508, ED703, ED704, ED705 or any postgraduate program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band IA
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.