This course focuses on using data in schools to improve student outcomes. You will make evidence-based judgements about how inquiry and the use of internal and external student data can build a culture of school and classroom-focussed improvements in teaching practices. You will consider how student outcomes can be communicated and improved by utilising students, parents and community. You will research and reflect on educational reports and standardised test data at the national, state and classroom levels, identify differentiation needs and strategies, work collaboratively in learning communities and explore ethical issues.
- Enrolled in Program AE304, ED303, ED304, ED315, ED306 or SE303
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.