You will investigate the Australian Curriculum: The Arts (Dance, Drama, Media Arts, Music, Visual Art) in the Primary school. You will work collaboratively to design learning and teaching that responds to diverse learners within your classroom including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander learners. You will engage in teaching an arts experience to your colleagues that demonstrates your understanding of the content, structures and teaching strategies for the Arts learning area. You will also create a learning and teaching resource for one or two strands of the Arts curriculum.
- Enrolled in Program AB101, ED304, ED306, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Caboolture: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Gympie: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.