This course engages Big Ideas in science with chemical and physical sciences to build your science literacy & proficiency as a science teacher. Throughout the course you will plan & take part in hands-on activities & investigations to explore science concepts and model the pedagogy of science. You will build your familiarity with the Australian Curriculum - Science by exploring the links between the curriculum strands, science Big Ideas & science classroom activities in chemical and physical science.
- Enrolled in Program ED303, ED304 or ED306
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.