This course has a strong focus on diversity that is underpinned by a deep understanding of pedagogies of equity & inclusivity. Consideration is given to educational policy on the implementation of an inclusive curriculum and also to the conceptualisation of "the differentiated curriculum" additionally as it pertains to the learning styles, needs and contexts of children with disabilities and impairments, with learning difficulties, those with exceptional gifts and talents, those at-risk & those with high support needs. This course includes a 20 day Supervised Professional Experience component.
- (EDU339 and enrolled in ED303) or (EDU205 and enrolled in ED304 or ED306)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.