In this course you will investigate and apply the five strands of the Australian Curriculum: Arts (Music, Drama, Dance, Visual Arts and Media) to learning and teaching in the early years of primary school. You will design and implement engaging learning experiences for young learners in the Arts and you will consider the role of the Arts to engage and support diverse learners. You will also investigate the range of resources available for learning and teaching in this discipline and collate an e-portfolio of resources to assist you in your future teaching.
- Enrolled in Program ED304, ED303, UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.