In this course you will learn how to support learners in your class who have a range of abilities (physical, sensory, cognitive, language and/or social) and who may require individualized learning support. You will investigate policies, legislation and research that influence classroom practices for children with diverse learning needs. You will also learn about the key principles of adapting curriculum generally, but also planning for key transition periods, such as moving from primary to secondary school and secondary school to the workforce.
- (EDU100 or EDU101 and enrolled in Program AE301, ED306, BE301, SE301 or ED304) or UU301, XU301, UU302 or AB101
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band IA
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.