Researching Education aims to raise your awareness of how educational research can inform our knowledge and understanding of current educational issues, policies, and practices. You will develop a contribution for a professional journal based on your critique of contemporary research studies on an educational issue of your choice. The course prepares you to read, understand and critically evaluate educational research. Through engaging with professional publications, you will also examine ways you can impact professional practice and policy.
- Enrolled in Program ED511, ED512 or ED705
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
View the current course outline for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.