In this course, you will develop your observational skills and understanding of new practices in animation and visualisation. You will learn about the latest tools and technologies and will create original artefacts from immersive visualisation to augmented reality. Your animation skills will be applied across film, live performance, game design or virtual reality in a collaborative project.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.