The course provides an introduction to criminal law and procedure in Queensland in its historical context and in relation to our federal system. The course introduces you to the physical and mental legal elements of crimes in general, issues of proof, and defences, through the examination of particular offences including homicide, assault, sexual offences, property offences and drug offences.
- LAW103 or LAW104 or LGL201
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.