This course introduces you to a range of practices and theoretical concepts for children and young adults. Drawing upon genres such as realism, fantasy, dystopian and speculative narratives, you will be encouraged to write original and innovative narratives for a youth audience and gain an appreciation for the elements that make for successful and impactful children's and young adult literature. You will also enrich your creative practice through critical reflection.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.