This course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the issues facing organisations, professionals and individual users of social media technologies. Using local and international case studies, you will develop a critical and analytical understanding of the moral, legal and ethical issues arising from contemporary social media use. In addition, you will gain valuable research and analytical skills to develop a critical understanding and articulation of social media issues.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.