Civil engineers need to design concrete structures and infrastructures that meet regulatory standards. In this course you will learn to design reinforced concrete structures and their members (beams, slabs, etc.) to service and ultimate limit states, and to detail the reinforcement of these structures and members in compliance with Australian Standard AS 3600.
- (CIV200 or ENG212) and (ENG225 or MEC225) and enrolled in program SC410, SC425, SC411, SC404, SC405
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.