Civil construction projects share the common factors of utilising workers, machines and materials and management. You will be provided with appropriate knowledge, skills and techniques used to maximise construction project outcomes and success. The course covers cutting-edge digitisation techniques in construction focusing on Building Information Modelling. Hands-on activities are embedded in the course, covering various equipment, construction methods and planning/organising a project. The importance of aligning construction activities to the Sustainable Development Goals will be considered.
- Enrolled in Program SC410, SC411, SC425, SC404, SC405
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.